About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
This blog will contain pictures and information from my everyday encounters with nature in London and the surrounding areas. I will log details of the origin of each photograph thus recording what there is to be seen and where it was seen. I very much welcome anyone else who can upload photos and information about nature in London and the home counties. I work freelance in the film industry so have plenty of days off. I hope to update Monday to Friday and once on the weekend posting at around 19.30, I don't post on bank holidays

Saturday 2 April 2011

My old boots

Brasher Supalite
 
I’ve decided to post once or twice a month on a weekend about the pieces of kit I use and I find useful. My old Brasher boots have just about come to the end of their life after approaching 4 years good service. They’ve been excellent boots and getting rid of them is a bit like giving up an old car you’re fond of.  Good boots, as anyone who spends any time outdoors will tell you, are probably the best bit of kit you can have. The Supalite’s in the photo are still water tight which is the most important thing as walking round with wet feet is miserable. I’m starting a new pair of Brasher Lithium GTX this weekend so I’ll report back on those in the next few months. Brasher are my favorite boots so I’ve put a link up to their website on my suppliers page.

No comments:

Post a Comment